Since 2012, I have been a contributing writer for TechRepublic.
For my most recent posts, see http://www.techrepublic.com/search/?q=andy+wolber.
I cover Google in the Enterprise and related topics, such as:
- Security – BeyondCorp: Borderless security for today’s mobile workforce
- Machine learning – Google bolsters developer toolkit with new image analysis and machine learning capabilities
- User experience – Five things Google’s new designs tell us about Drive and Docs
- Creative applications:
- Google Apps – How to set up Google Apps in 5 simple steps
In 2015, the Cook Family Foundation supported a series of posts to help nonprofit leaders think about the role of technology in their work.
The series covered:
- Personal learning tools – Personal learning: it’s a process
- Security – Improve security with three apps
- Communications – Build your org online
- Infrastructure – Enough technology for your Nonprofit
- Collaboration – Solving problems together
- Data and databases – Got Data? Use it.
In 2012, I wrote “Writing a Grant” for the Michigan Festival and Events Association’s Event Guide.
In 2010, with advice from colleagues, I wrote the technology section of the Michigan Nonprofit Association Nonprofit Management Manual.